Private Shore Excursion Websites

Jjohnb

Griff and Alyssa from Youtube recommend ShoreExcursioneer.com (which I used in 2022 to book a resort day pass in Curacao) and ShoreExcursionGroup.com (who apparently also works with my TA at cruise-n-more).

Shore excursioneer process was easy, the site offers a ton of information about the excursions, and I love that the site only takes a deposit and for our thing had free cancellation up to the day of.

Haven't used ShoreExcursionGroup yet, but I still check it often.

2 hours ago, CrimsonCruiser said:

Shore excursioneer process was easy, the site offers a ton of information about the excursions, and I love that the site only takes a deposit and for our thing had free cancellation up to the day of.

Seconding shoreexcursioneer.com. I have had ships not dock at the port and in other instances suddenly change my itinerary before departure and I have been able to cancel or replace my purchased excursions very easily. Their customer service responds only 1-2 hours later! Also, every time I book with them I get some money back in my “digital wallet” which I can use on future excursions. This knocked my Mendenhall Glacier kayak for 2 down to $404 from $550! I have successfully used this company 3 times and successfully cancelled/been refunded 3 additional times. Easy!