Water packages have changed on my booking - anybody have experience?!

Bazza

Hey all

Pre-booked beverage water package for upcoming Explorer from Ravenna. When we booked it was showing as San Benedetto 16 oz cans x 12 or 24 so bought 24 for £16.69 (c.$21) as pretty good deal. 

In the beverage packages now that has been replaced with 1 litre Evian bottles - 12 for £28.92 (c.$37) or 24 for £51.17 (c.$65).

Anybody know if they are still supplying the cans if that is what you ordered, or will they automatically swap for the Evian?

Not bothered either way, but don't really want to pay extra for RCI's amendment if it is changed! 

Thanks 

1 hour ago, Bazza said:

Hey all

Pre-booked beverage water package for upcoming Explorer from Ravenna. When we booked it was showing as San Benedetto 16 oz cans x 12 or 24 so bought 24 for £16.69 (c.$21) as pretty good deal. 

In the beverage packages now that has been replaced with 1 litre Evian bottles - 12 for £28.92 (c.$37) or 24 for £51.17 (c.$65).

Anybody know if they are still supplying the cans if that is what you ordered, or will they automatically swap for the Evian?

Not bothered either way, but don't really want to pay extra for RCI's amendment if it is changed! 

Thanks 

My guess. The 1 liter Evian is what's common now on U.S. sailings, so if nothing else it's the photo/advert the IT department has available. Doesn't necessarily mean it would or wouldn't be available for your trip. But if you have already paid for the package, either way you should be grand.

4 hours ago, need2cruz said:

We had the 1 Liter Evian on our cruise on Serenade last month.  I was disappointed with the huge Liter bottles.  They're just too big to take to shows.  

Us too. I had purchased water on previous cruises and got the 16.9 oz. bottles. Last cruise, this month, we got a case of the Litre Evian. I gave several to my daughter in the adjoining stateroom and still left 3 bottles behind.