Onboard Behind the Scenes Tour

I have taken the behind the scenes tour of the ship really enjoyed it.  I probably would do it again on the Quantum or Oasis class (I did it on the Freedom of the Seas). You get to go to the bridge, meet the Captain, see where all of the food is kept, where the crew shops for their basic items onboard, and go behind the scenes of how all of the shows are run.  Most of the places you go, you even get a Q & A session with crew members.  

I do not remember the price of this because it was included in the price I paid for my study abroad in college.  Does anyone know the price of this? or does it vary? 

I think it was pricey but I do recommend it.

49 minutes ago, Madelyn D said:

I do not remember the price of this because it was included in the price I paid for my study abroad in college.  Does anyone know the price of this? or does it vary? 

It varies. Seems to have gotten cheaper recently, but it's usually around +/- $100.  On my Harmony cruise, it's at $119.

We have done the navigational bridge tour a couple times.  It was good but they wouldn't let me push any of the buttons.  :12_slight_smile:   We really enjoy the galley tour.  Seeing how and where all the food comes from is an amazing feat of organization.  The machine that makes the sour dough biscuits is really cool too.

1 hour ago, Brando95 said:

It was $150 a few years ago when I did it on Allure but thought it was well worth it to see behind the scenes on what was the largest ship afloat at the time.

It's currently $99 on Anthem for my October cruise.

We paid $150 each too....maybe 6 years ago.  Worth it, even at that price.