Muster station

MDT127

Happy Friday y’all! So just curious.. Is there a way to find out where your mister station is before getting on board. We’ll be on HOS in Sept. I know it doesn’t matter now just curious. I know our muster station but can’t seem to find where that place actually is. I found some info but it’s from 2017 and figured it may have changed post restart? Thanks in advance!!

6 minutes ago, MDT127 said:

Happy Friday y’all! So just curious.. Is there a way to find out where your mister station is before getting on board. We’ll be on HOS in Sept. I know it doesn’t matter now just curious. I know our muster station but can’t seem to find where that place actually is. I found some info but it’s from 2017 and figured it may have changed post restart? Thanks in advance!!

If you have the app (and if you don't, you should!), you can go to the safety tab at the bottom.  That will bring up your muster station and the ability to see where it is on the map. I can't recall if this shows up before check-in or not, though. If you have a GTY, you won't know your station until your room is assigned of course.

1 hour ago, MDT127 said:

Thnk you for all your help! Yes we have the app and that’s where I saw the mister station. But the “find it on the ma” is greyed out. I guess we’ll check again in 2 1/2 weeks when we can check in lol 

28F6C8D2-B9F2-46E9-BA23-3705848C913E.png

If its the same as it Oasis counterparts, that'll be in the Main dining room on deck 5. we have F2 on our upcoming cruise in October and it shows on the app... strange that yours is greyed out