Moving Dining Reservation to 3 Day Package

Jeff McG

I searched for this topic, but couldn't find it, though I suspect it has come up before.

I have a 3 night dining package.  I booked Two individual reservation times.  If I switch them to the Dining package my first day on board, the amount I paid already goes to my account credit?  Do I understand this correctly or?

Thank you in advance.

On 7/4/2023 at 11:26 AM, Jeff McG said:

I searched for this topic, but couldn't find it, though I suspect it has come up before.

I have a 3 night dining package.  I booked Two individual reservation times.  If I switch them to the Dining package my first day on board, the amount I paid already goes to my account credit?  Do I understand this correctly or?

Thank you in advance.

Keep in mind that while this appears to work for now, you are using a loophole to get around the rules of the dining package.  You are supposed to be trading a lower price for the inability to book your reservations in advance.  If too many people keep doing this, Royal will close the loophole because it directly costs them money.

5 hours ago, Atlantix2000 said:

Keep in mind that while this appears to work for now, you are using a loophole to get around the rules of the dining package.  You are supposed to be trading a lower price for the inability to book your reservations in advance.  If too many people keep doing this, Royal will close the loophole because it directly costs them money.

I'm hoping it works a little longer - I'm using it to get my izumi hibachi reservation next month...