Allure of the Seas All Access Tour

rjac

11 hours ago, rjac said:

Will be on the Allure next year on a B2B. When will RC start to offer the All Access Tour for the week of April 1st? Anyone have an idea? Thanks!

I can't imagine it's far off - it's been available on my Allure sailings for a while. 

We're doing the Bottomless Galley Brunch instead of the All Access Tour on the last day of leg 1 for our B2B! :) 

31 minutes ago, klaconqueso said:

I can't imagine it's far off - it's been available on my Allure sailings for a while. 

We're doing the Bottomless Galley Brunch instead of the All Access Tour on the last day of leg 1 for our B2B! :) 

From what I remember from your previous posts, you're doing an October B2B, or am I wrong?

2 hours ago, klaconqueso said:

Kayla, 

Should have asked before, where did you find the All Access Tour to sign up? Under Activities or Entertainment or somewhere else on the cruise planner? Thanks.

13 minutes ago, function12 said:

Are these tours worth the money?  The Freedom of the Seas wants $89.00 a head.  

From what I have read, the tour on the Allure is 3 hours long and costs $150.00. I'm thinking of booking one of these for my son-in-law for his birthday. He is an electrical engineer and I know he will be fascinated by this tour, plus it will get him out of my hair for 3 hours!....just kidding. I am planning to go also. I was lucky enough to get a tour of the kitchen/gallery on my first cruise (Navigator) and was blown away. Have always wanted to do more and this will fill the bill. So, is it worth it? To me yes, it's up to the individual. Some people say tomayto some people say tomahto. :27_sunglasses:

2 hours ago, rjac said:

Kayla, 

Should have asked before, where did you find the All Access Tour to sign up? Under Activities or Entertainment or somewhere else on the cruise planner? Thanks.

It's under 'Activities'! :)