UTOPIA of the Seas - September 9 - 13, 2024

Booked OV Balcony…got great deal.  Cruising with friends who have become our cruising buddies!  😂😆 

Hubby’s birthday is 9/11 so we will celebrate at sea!  After cruise we will spend a few more days…acting like big kids…and head to Epcot, Hollywood Studios, and Disney Springs!  

• PPPJJ-GCVAB changed the title to UTOPIA of the Seas - September 9 - 13, 2024
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm actually going on the 9/3-9/6 sailing, but I have a curious question. When looking at the excursions offered for Coco Cay, there isn't any Jet Ski being offered. Is it way too early and this may be added later on, or will it not be offered during this time? 

20 hours ago, Mr. K said:

I'm actually going on the 9/3-9/6 sailing, but I have a curious question. When looking at the excursions offered for Coco Cay, there isn't any Jet Ski being offered. Is it way too early and this may be added later on, or will it not be offered during this time? 

If we are sharing the island with another ship, it may be offered to them but hasn't opened up for your sailing yet.

• 3 months later...

Still not sure if anyone is on this particular cruise date with us…but my earlier posts need updates.
 Our friends cruising with us recently sailed Carnival Mardi Gras and have now talked us into a new “what to do after this very short 4 night cruise” option!  We will leave Utopia on 9/13…stay overnight somewhere (haven’t decided on a hotel yet but need to stay near port)…and head back to the port on 9/14 to board the Mardi Gras for 7 more nights of cruising!  Since we will need a hotel the night before Utopia most likely will stay again at the same one after Utopia!  Makes sense, right?

So, anyone have any suggestions for decent hotels near Port Canaveral? 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

My latest update:

I reserved Country Inn & Suites by Radisson (on Astronaut Blvd) for the night before our Utopia cruise.  I think for dinner we are going to try and check out the Italian restaurant up the road…Zarrella’s.  Anyone have reviews about that?

I reserved the Home2Suites by Hilton, also on Astronaut Blvd, for the night in between getting off Utopia and getting on Mardi Gras! 
Both places had the best prices for these particular nights.  

LOL if anyone is interested…just 239 days to go for this Utopia Sept 9 cruise!!!!  😂 

2 hours ago, Lizzy said:

We're booked!! Early birthday present for me (9/27)... So excited!! 

Happy early 🥳 birthday!  I guess I can include my birthday as early celebration too..mine is Oct. 2.  😃

But as I noted in my first post…my husband’s is 9/11…smack in the middle of this short cruise!  🎉 

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...