Ships/staterooms with balcony bathtub

Hi! 

I'm trying to find information on which ships/staterooms currently have bathtub on their balcony? I have been trying to even look into bookings but I have not been able to find a stateroom that says that has a bathtub on the balcony.

Any help is appreciated! 

Thanks,

Samuel.

@Ampurp85 is correct Yes, this "tub" seems to be on the balcony of only certain suites. What class of ship are you looking at? 

On our Adventure of the seas I believe that's a Voyager class maybe there is only one, the Royal suite. 

On Oasis and Quantum class there are a few different suites with them. I think they call it a hot tub but it sure looks like a bath tub!! 

1 hour ago, wordell1 said:

Some of tbe 2 bedroom Grand Suits on Oasis and Allure (not sure about the others) have the hot tub.

This is from Oasis.

Allure is similar and I do believe it is only for the 2 bedroom grand suites on the upper levels, so not all 2 bedroom grand suites have the hot tub option.  I have one for my January sailing on Allure on the 12th deck. 

On 6/2/2023 at 6:00 PM, Ampurp85 said:

I believe it is on 2 of the 2br GS on Allure/Oasis. Then the 4Br Villa on Harmony/Symphony and a couple of star class cabins across the fleet. However, they are few and far between, so OP might have a hard time booking one since suites go pretty fast.

Do they empty and clean these suite hot tubs after every sailing?  Do they monitor water quality throughout the cruise?

I've never had one but there was one next to us once. It looks like a bath tub and seemed empty most of the time. The people in the cabin filled it and then drained it at their discretion. It truly looks like a bathtub on the balcony....

@Lovetocruise2002 I know you just had one in the Villa, is this correct? Do you have a picture?

It really depends on the ship and the room. There are 2 different types of these "bathtubs"/"hot tubs" on the balcony.

The first type is truly like a "bathtub". There is nothing to maintain the heat or filter the water. It does have jets, but it's literally like a big bathtub on your balcony. These types are found on the Royal Suites of Voyager and Freedom class ships. I believe the 2 bedroom GS on Oasis on has this type. The Grand Panoramic and Owners Panoramic on Oasis and Allure also has this type. It looks like this:

73F47D98-37C8-4127-A2B7-DEBC4B3250C5.thumb.jpeg.e17ad8c4876405b9ecd68f86fdb8be08.jpeg

The second type is a true hot tub in the sense that there is a filter system, and it has functions to maintain heat. These can only be found on the Royal Suites on Oasis and Quantum class, along with the Villa Suite on Symphony and Harmony. It looks like this:

87523D56-CF13-4483-8309-BF9D898B71CD.thumb.jpeg.672bcb4b59dcf1d2e9cea56f033fdc7d.jpeg

The Villa on Liberty of the Seas also still has hot tub/bath tub on the balcony but I am uncertain as to which type that one is.

Hope that helps.