Help choosing specialty dining please

chopper

Hello- sorry if this same question has been posed a thousand times but I didn’t find anything that matched.  Heading on Allure in September with some friends and we agreed to do a 3 night dining package.  We plan to do Samba for sure (unless someone has some reason to avoid). Beyond that what is generally better?  Chops, 150, hibachi, Giovanni’s?  I feel like Matt has said chops is t the best steak.  We are all meat eaters.  Thanks for any advice!

I would definitely do Samba if you are a meat eater.  I would do CP150 and Chops as your other 2. 

I actually enjoy Giovanni's steak as well.  All were really good on our Allure cruise in January so I don't think you can go wrong whatever you choose.

If you plan on doing Hibachi, I would recommend booking a reservation now and not wait until you board to book with your plan. It gets booked up very fast and is often completely sold out well before embarkation day. Schedule it far out enough in your cruise so that you can cancel while on board and then rebook using your plan at Izumi in person and not have to pay a penalty 

14 hours ago, chopper said:

Hello- sorry if this same question has been posed a thousand times but I didn’t find anything that matched.  Heading on Allure in September with some friends and we agreed to do a 3 night dining package.  We plan to do Samba for sure (unless someone has some reason to avoid). Beyond that what is generally better?  Chops, 150, hibachi, Giovanni’s?  I feel like Matt has said chops is t the best steak.  We are all meat eaters.  Thanks for any advice!

I agree with Matt, the steak at Giovanni's is better than Chops.