Check In on Allure

6 hours ago, Pattycruise said:

I can check in my cabin mates as well as any linked reservations when I use the app, this is for picking arrival time.  after that each person can log in at their convenience and complete the check in process: papers, credit card #, contact info etc…

This is what we do for extended family cruises. 👍

40 minutes ago, OCSC Mike said:

This is what we do for extended family cruises. 👍

I always do the check-in whether it is just my husband and myself or for others who are traveling with us.  As long as the reservations are linked onto my app  I can get it done for everyone.  Very simple.  I’ll be checking in 17 of us on June 13 for our Oasis cruise!

11 hours ago, PPPJJ-GCVAB said:

I always do the check-in whether it is just my husband and myself or for others who are traveling with us.  As long as the reservations are linked onto my app  I can get it done for everyone.  Very simple.  I’ll be checking in 17 of us on June 13 for our Oasis cruise!

Can I ask yow you got them all linked?  The only way I know is both parties have to be on the phone with RC and give permission to link reservation.  Is there something else I need to do?

5 hours ago, Coda_Sarah said:

Can I ask yow you got them all linked?  The only way I know is both parties have to be on the phone with RC and give permission to link reservation.  Is there something else I need to do?

I think that is if you want to link dining. Otherwise, they can be linked in the app or on CP. 

13 hours ago, Ampurp85 said:

I think that is if you want to link dining. Otherwise, they can be linked in the app or on CP. 

Another person in our party linked our 3 families for dining. Is it a different process for "general" linking of reservations? I would love to ensure we all get checked in so we can snag an early boarding time. I'm a night owl, so will volunteer to get us all checked in if possible!

Thanks.

It’s easiest to link when on the cruise planner.  Log in and pretend you are reserving something.  Click where it says to add a guest and it takes you to the screen where you need to put in the last name, birthday, and reservation number of the other person.  Once you add and click that room will be linked to you.  Do this until you have added everyone (well every room) and you are golden.

22 minutes ago, PPPJJ-GCVAB said:

It’s easiest to link when on the cruise planner.  Log in and pretend you are reserving something.  Click where it says to add a guest and it takes you to the screen where you need to put in the last name, birthday, and reservation number of the other person.  Once you add and click that room will be linked to you.  Do this until you have added everyone (well every room) and you are golden.

You can also do this by clicking on "add a cruise" at the bottom of the main page of your account that lists your future cruises.