MDR time changes?

ScottD

I know I saw some murmurs on here about times changing from 530 to 5pm and the same with the later dining time. Has anyone confirmed this? I selected 530 for our family coming up in October, and the app still says 530... but when we pay our TA, she send an updated invoice from RC every time, with all of our info and balance due info. After the most recent payment, I noticed they did, in fact, change the time on the top from 530 to 500pm, so I guess that's what we should expect.  It's not a huge deal, but does have us rushing a little bit more after port days to get showered and down to the dining room. 

We had something similar happen on our last cruise. The invoice said 5pm, got on the ship and seapass card said 5:30pm. We just knew we had early dining slot. Show up at 5:25 and we're like the only people in the MDR. Poor Maitre D out front was having a nervous breakdown because they and the kitchen staff were still going on the 5pm time.

1 hour ago, HeWhoWaits said:

Hasn't been our experience yet.

Pretty sure the choices were 5:15 or 7:45 for a Wonder cruise I'm in the middle of booking for next March but not 100% sure. We haven't been fans of the MDR for many years and don't eat there much. We just take early for the heck of it and wind up there once in a while.