Solo cabins

Both RCL and Celebrity have solo cabins.  I have done NCL in the solo cabins and have solo cabins booked for both RCL and Celebrity.  NCL just has the inside cabins, but they give you the Solo Lounge that is very nice.  On the other hand, both RCL and Celebrity have solo balcony cabins.  The prices I booked are not the price of 1 person but not as much as 2 people.  When I booked mine, the price was about 130%.  Now on some cruises I have looked at the Solo Cabins where at 250%.  The ones I have booked filled up very quickly and I booked almost two years out.  One of the problems is as soon as they are full, they don't show up on the booking choices as filled.  They are just removed.

RCL offer an inside studio stateroom, virtual balcony staterooms - as well as a super studio ocean view stateroom with balcony - and these rooms range in size from 101 square feet to 199 square feet. They are available on Brilliance of the Seas, Anthem of the Seas, Quantum of the Seas, Ovation of the Seas, Harmony of the Seas and Spectrum of the Seas.

Celebrity Beyond has 32 solo staterooms with an Infinite Veranda, as does the new Celebrity Ascent. Celebrity Apex features 24, while Celebrity Edge is home to 16 solo staterooms. Celebrity Silhouette will also have 4 inside single staterooms perfect for solo guests.  These single staterooms start at 131 square feet.

Also be aware that sometimes it's actually cheaper to book a normal double cabin for single occupancy than a solo cabin. This was consistently the case on my very recent Anthem cruise right up until very close to the sailing date, so beside to check both. Why pay more for less space and a single point per night if you don't have to?