Izumi - Prix Fixe + a la carte

DDaley

I can eat a lot of sushi! Now that the prix fixe price only includes rolls with 4 pieces each, I am left hungry after my $28.99 Izumi meal. 

My question is, if I continue to buy/book Izumi this way, can I tack on an extra full-size roll a la carte while dining there via my reservation? Or is it smarter to just pay as I go without booking the discounted price through the CP? Is there even a way to do that? If I book on board is it still just the prix fixe and they charge immediately on making the reservation? If so, how do I go about getting as much as I want at Izumi? 

17 minutes ago, Pooch said:

Do you HAVE to order the Prix fixe menu if you reserve through the CP?  I can’t find confirmation of that anywhere.  

I have the same question.  I guess I really do not understand what the prix fixe is. Unlimited is unlimited, right ?  Not a set menu ?

Frankly, I can never eat everything anyway so 4 pieces is plenty for me but I don’t really see how they could switch around, Willy nilly.