Bermuda Weather Feel Like Temps

For those of you who have travelled to Bermuda during this time of year here is my question:   When the temperature in Bermuda is very low 70’s with partly cloudy skies is it still warm enough to wear shorts and tees or even tank tops?  Does the feel-like temp feel the same as low 70’s on the East Coast or does it feel a little warmer?  I’m thinking it feels warmer…but my husband thinks it’s going to be too cold to dress “summery”.   Any answers will be appreciated.  TYIA 😊

We've been to Bermuda anywhere between late April to September. 

Late April/early May is a little iffy. At night we wore long sleeves and pants.  We were on a tour once and the local guide told us they don't go swimming till after Memorial Day, which makes sense.  Late May/early June was great for us. Late June to August was Africa Hot. Mid September was better but as always, the weather is what it is. 

Honestly Bermuda is beautiful any time of year, but if you really want to enjoy the water, consider later in May and onwards. 

54 minutes ago, D Alt said:

I'lll let you know in about 12 days

Lol well I can probably let you know too!  My cruise leaves this Sunday from New York (I’m on NCL Prima my first nonRoyal cruise!) and will be in Bermuda 3-5 of May.  I think we are just missing the Liberty by one or two days!  
Feeling weird not cruising Royal…but our friends are NCL people and they insisted we go with them!

• 2 weeks later...

So we’ve been in Bermuda since Wednesday and heading out this afternoon.  Wednesday was gorgeous, sunshine and warm.  We spent the early afternoon at Horseshoe Bay and it was perfect.  Temp was about 74F but truly felt warmer.  Yesterday we did the crystal caves and then spent a few hours around Clearwater Beach and again gorgeous but extremely windy!  It was warmer though but so breezy!  This morning it’s about 70F with scattered clouds.  Pretty decent.
 I am on NCL Prima…very different than Royal!  I can honestly say I am NOT switching ships (wink,wink) and will continue to be loyal to royal!

• 1 month later...