80 Days till cruise

Hard to answer without knowing what you have and have not done. As long as all your excursions are booked, your dining reservations are made, beverage package is purchased (if you want one), and you make sure you check-in on the 45 day mark…you will be good to go. If you have any specific questions to ask, feel free to ask away on here. No such thing as a question that is too small.

• 1 month later...

Thank you all for your help!

So now it is 31 days till my cruise so I booked 2 shows (Frozen in time and Cats) Aqua 80 is sold out. I am traveling with my 6 year old twin boys and I think this is something they would really like. 

Do you think time slots will open up as the cruise goes on? 

I also noticed Chops Grill is fully booked - do you think slots will open up? 

Thank you all for your help!

If you are interested in Chops go there upon boarding and there will be slots to book most likely. Same with the entertainment. There is usually one place you can book entertainment, check first or second thing depending on when you do chops. Then go to your muster station. If you do not get aqua show reservations, on the night of the aqua show check the area on the seventh floor on both sides beneath the aqua suites to see if there is room to watch from there. There will also be a stand by line for seats that will open up approximately 15 minutes prior to show.

Like the other said, even without reservations the shows are pretty easy  to get into, there will be two lines for Aqua80, once the line of people with reservations go in, they move right over to the standby line and let them in...and I've never seen anyone get turned away- there's just about always room. 

When restaurants and shows say sold out, that usually means they are sold out with a certain number of seats.  They do not reserve all of them in advance.  Once onboard see about getting restaurant and show reservations.  I leave on cruise this coming Saturday, and could not get shows reserved.  I will see about them as soon as I board, if not, we will go to stand by line.   Suites and Pinnacles with reservations can go into shows usually 45 minutes early, at 30 minutes prior the rest of the people with reservation can go in.  Usually 15 minutes prior to show the people in stand by lines can go in.  It will just be harder to get certain seating locations or get seats together with larger group of people.  Enjoy!