Themed Attire Nights

Hello! I'm very curious on how to know the correct attire (dress code) for my up coming cruise. We were recently on a 7 night Caribbean cruise where there were 2 formal nights a couple of casual night and a few themed attire (dress code) nights. One of those nights being ALL WHITE and the other CARIBBEAN night, obviously our group was completely unaware of these themed nights.

I have called and asked if there was a way for us to know about these types of things and all I get is you will know once you board. Well I believe it's a little too late to change your attire once you bags are packed and on board. Everyone else was very well prepared for these (themed) nights. So just wondering how to find this type of information prior to boarding so we don't stick out like a sore thumb 🤣

P.S Our cruise will be a 5 Nt Western Caribbean Holiday Cruise <--- if this helps.

The best way is to become familiar with what nights are typically offered on your ship. 

The two places to look are in a recent Cruise Compass (https://www.royalcaribbeanblog.com/cruise-compass) or by viewing the current sailing of your ship in the Royal Caribbean App (Profile tab > Select a different cruise > Browse our ships > Select ship > Select sailing).

I've seen a lot of people participate in (Dress in) White Night although it hasn't come up on all of my cruises. It's easy to participate in too - just have white shirts and/or pants with you. Another pretty popular one in terms of participation seems to be Caribbean night. There were quite a few people on my last cruise fully decked out for 70's/disco night (in 270), which somehow also fell on Formal night. They had full on outfits, wigs. I'm not a good enough packer to devote extra space in my suitcase for something that only has one purpose though. 

• 7 months later...