3 Night Dining Plan

20 minutes ago, Cruiser3812 said:

If we book the three night dining plan, will we also get the $20 per day credit at restaurants like Playmakers in addition to dinner at the three sit down restaurants, similar to the Unlimited Dining Plan?

No.  The 3 night plan is 3 meals.  Period.  Not sure if you can substitute a Playmaker’s meal for one of your three meals (you probably could) but that would not optimize your package.  I’m sure Royal would love for you to use one of your three meals at Playmakers !

We purchased the 3-night dining plan on one cruise and could eat just three meals at any specialty restaurant but may have to pay a surcharge.  We couldn't see wasting one dining experience on Playmakers...Even though Psycho love their wings.  The cost to eat the wings at Playmakers is minimal anyway.  When we purchased the Ultimate dinner package, we did eat at some of the specialty restaurants that had a surcharge, but we were never charged it.

I called Royal Caribbean to book the unlimited plan and thought I would just ask them about the three night plan. She told me that you can dine at multiple restaurants the first three nights starting with either the first or second day. That doesn’t seem right but that’s what she said. @Matt do you know if this is true?

So let me see if I’m understanding this correctly. If I decide to get the 3 night dinning  package, I could choose Chefs Table with the surcharge, Wonderland, and Jamie’s with the package. I should be able to dine at all 3 at no additional cost with the exception of the Chefs table surcharge?

52 minutes ago, VicB said:

So let me see if I’m understanding this correctly. If I decide to get the 3 night dinning  package, I could choose Chefs Table with the surcharge, Wonderland, and Jamie’s with the package. I should be able to dine at all 3 at no additional cost with the exception of the Chefs table surcharge?

Yes.