Shore Excursion Options

mills10

Is there a place on the Royal Caribbean website to see what shore excursion options there are? I know once you have a cruise booked they eventually show up in the cruise planner site to book, but I'm wondering if there is a place to see the options before that point.  We would like to know what options there are to help us decide which itentery to choose of the ones we are looking at. 

Thanks!

Available excursions can vary pretty decently from sailing to sailing…depending on time of year, docking times, and even for no reason at all. These are arranged with 3rd party vendors who don’t always keep a consistent year-round schedule. So there really is no master listing for any ports. You can really only see what is being offered for a specific sailing. Yours may, and most likely, will vary somewhat. however, you can get a rough idea by determining the port you want see, find out what ship will be there within the next 6 months, then use the app to “Select a Different Sailing” then “Browse our Ships”. Find the ship and sailing and that will load into your app. You will then be able to scroll through the excursions offered, again, for THAT sailing. 

Here's where I shared a spreadsheet to automatically generate the cruise planner URL for any given sailing.

Find a sailing that's on the same itinerary as yours on Royal's website then enter its information in the spreadsheet. Click on the generated link to see available excursions.

Edit: You must be signed out of the cruise planner in order for the generated link to work!

I used go to Ports at Royal's site and then download an old brochure or simply review it online.  Not sure if that is available. 

Absent that, if you look at other travel sites for your itinerary (e.g., Viator), you'll get an idea of what is likely available.  I find that the excursions fall into categories, e.g., beach, boats/vehicles, shopping, and whatever the local tourist sites are (Mayan vs. Mt. Vesuvius).  If you watch an online video for your ports, you'll have a good idea of what you want to do.