How much are atlantis day passes through rcl

Markdashark

Atlantis is literally 10 mins drive.  We used a local guide to take us there. We paid only $10 each thats because there was a full van. We got to go the Atlantis, walk around for about 2 hours, see the aquarium, the hotel and stayed at the beach for a bit. Than the tour guide took us to the local town for an hour and we got to buy some Rum cakes. We were back at the ship by 2:00pm.

2 hours ago, jojo03 said:

Atlantis is literally 10 mins drive.  We used a local guide to take us there. We paid only $10 each thats because there was a full van. We got to go the Atlantis, walk around for about 2 hours, see the aquarium, the hotel and stayed at the beach for a bit. Than the tour guide took us to the local town for an hour and we got to buy some Rum cakes. We were back at the ship by 2:00pm.

How did you entered the full aquarium and Atlantis beach without paying the $200 day pass? They don't allow this.

On 2/10/2023 at 12:48 PM, Derek1971 said:

Please explain how you got to the beach without needing the day pass ? Did you also have access to any food or bars near the beach ? 

I'm guessing they didn't. They probably saw the "free" part of the aquarium at the lobby, and then went to Cabbage Beach. Otherwise they entered the premises  without paying which isn't allowed. 

• 1 year later...

I've been looking for the Atlantis DayPass on the Cruise planner for my Harmony cruise next August and I can't find it. 
It seems that Royal stoped offering this shore excursion since their price mixup last year.

Is there any tip for getting DayPasses for Atlantis? I have seen the Comfort Suites trick but I was wondering if there's another option.

1 hour ago, smokeybandit said:

Comfort Suites eliminated that loophole.

They haven't. The only restriction is that same day reservations wont have access to Atlantis.

For my dates the price is almost the same as booking the pass directly through Atlantis. 

From their page: "Advanced Booking Policy: Effective immediately. Same day one night bookings will not have access to Atlantis amenities, including Aquaventure. Advanced Booking is required."

44 minutes ago, Carlos A. said:

They haven't. The only restriction is that same day reservations wont have access to Atlantis.

For my dates the price is almost the same as booking the pass directly through Atlantis. 

From their page: "Advanced Booking Policy: Effective immediately. Same day one night bookings will not have access to Atlantis amenities, including Aquaventure. Advanced Booking is required."

I could have sworn they once had on there that you couldn't get the wristbands until 9am the next morning.