Recent cruise compass for Allure 7 night western caribbean wanted...

AhaOhio

I have searched in the cruise compass section but have not found any recent ones matching the current itinerary for Allure from Galveston.

(Day 1 through 3 at sea. Day 4 Roatan. Day 5 Costa Maya. Day 6 Cozumel. Day 7 at sea).

Any hint on where to find one before the trip?

There are disembarkation times on here that seem pretty late to me - do you have any sense if people stayed on the ship through 10:30am? I'm trying to figure out what time to book a non-RCI shuttle service for a 2:30pm flight. Also were they strict on times later in the morning? If I booked a 10am shuttle, could I just make sure I'm off by 9:45am?

They want everyone off by 10:45am so they can clean and get ready for the next cruise embarkation. The disembarkation is quite easy until you get out to the front of the terminal where it is a zoo. As we live in Texas (albeit a 4 1/2 hour drive) we get off as early as possible and were off this past Sunday by 7:30am. Not sure why they start so late with a ship as large as Allure as they are in port by 6:00am and cleared by Customs by 6:30. All the other ships start at 7:00am.

2 hours ago, Bowen said:

Where do you get these? We’re just got off and they never gave us a compass.

There's a link that you can only access while on the ship's wifi they pulls up the daily Compass in pdf format.  Usually they have a QR code at Guest Services for the link where they used to keep the paper compasses.

10 hours ago, Jess4214 said:

@AshleyDillo Is it possible to have this posted on the Cruise Compass section of the blog? Sure comes in handy! Also, thank you @LCertain for posting it. I'm on that sailing in April. Super excited!!

The quality is poor when I download the images and convert them to PDF. If you can get a PDF version of it and email it to [email protected] he will get it put on the site.