Hanky Panky on Balcony

Censored

I wouldn't personally know or even really care, but my question is:

IF you watch the television channel in your cabin that shows the ship cam views in real time, I know that some of the cam views from the front of the ship catches views of some of the balconies.  I would imagine if any of the real time camera views showed hanky panky, and a family had the channel on for white noise/background viewing, it would be horrifying. 🤪

On 1/15/2023 at 6:33 PM, RCIfan1912 said:

Just out of curiosity is this kinda activity something that can get you in trouble? Can this get kicked off the ship? Also do you think security cameras can see this kinda thing going on your balcony?

In terms of getting in trouble I think it walks a line. Balconies, I think, would be considered an extension of your private area. But they are open to be viewed by others (above and next door neighbors, not to mention at port) and so have a public component to them. Intercourse in a car in a public lot or street is still considered illegal because someone can see you indecently exposed so I'd imagine it goes the same for this. I suppose Royal would do a case by case basis on if you get  warning, fine or kicked off since things like smoking on the balcony are published no-nos but people aren't exiting in droves after doing it.