Drink Package $$ Limit

DublinFC

Double checking if I am remembering correctly that the UBP covers alcoholic drinks up to $14.  Yes, no?  We are sailing on Harmony.  I think I read the ship class made a difference on the price too.  Ive been off the boards since we had to postpone this cruise so many times I have forgot some information I read previously.

22 minutes ago, DublinFC said:

Double checking if I am remembering correctly that the UBP covers alcoholic drinks up to $14.  Yes, no?  We are sailing on Harmony.  I think I read the ship class made a difference on the price too.  Ive been off the boards since we had to postpone this cruise so many times I have forgot some information I read previously.

That sounds right based on what I've read.

1 hour ago, Maggie M said:

I think $14 too. That's the limit for Diamond drink vouchers as well...

Just a quick piggy back into the thread topic, has there been a change to the policy since most cocktail drinks have went up in pricing from what I've seen?  I swear I've been seeing bar menu pricing of drinks in the 15-16 range.  If it's not and it's just liquor that would be fine by me as I'd go whiskey neat but my wife wouldn't drink so we would probably get rid of the package.

1 hour ago, jwoods703 said:

Just a quick piggy back into the thread topic, has there been a change to the policy since most cocktail drinks have went up in pricing from what I've seen?  I swear I've been seeing bar menu pricing of drinks in the 15-16 range.  If it's not and it's just liquor that would be fine by me as I'd go whiskey neat but my wife wouldn't drink so we would probably get rid of the package.

It went from $13 to $14 - sailed in December on Odyssey - as long as I wasn't ordering higher tiered scotch or cognac, everything was covered (note I don't drink wine so I don't know about the higher priced wine options).

19 minutes ago, Cactus527 said:

Kind of related but kind of not, is there a price limit for drinks on the non-alcoholic beverage package? Some of those go up to $15.

I have yet to see a non-alcoholic drink cost $15. Unless you are talking about smoothies with protein added and those aren't available with the refreshment package anyway.

13 minutes ago, Ampurp85 said:

I have yet to see a non-alcoholic drink cost $15. Unless you are talking about smoothies with protein added and those aren't available with the refreshment package anyway.

Thank you! I think the most expensive I've seen in the cruise planner is $14, but I wanted to make sure that I wasn't missing anything.