Boarding on Embarkation Day

14 minutes ago, Matt said:

It's still best to show up at the terminal at your check in time. I wouldn't characterize it like it was pre-2020

I guess I am always antsy to get stuff done ahead of time when checkin on the app opens up 45 days out from sailing. I usually do it as soon as possible but if i didn't get the early checkin time i would be willing to test and see if it is strictly followed or a general guideline.

Also @matt, to you have a updated list of things that the check in process has on it: like you sign into the App or online and fill out what forms, do you upload your Drivers license, passport? I know you needed to have a recent picture uploaded. 

I have searched the forums and cant seem to find a topic or post on what all you have to fill out. Its been 3 years since our last cruise(unfortunately) and I just cant remember what all is needed. Trying to help enlighten our FB group.

3 hours ago, Midwest Cruiser said:

Question for those that have cruised recently. If you are assigned a boarding time, are they enforcing it, or is it almost back to Pre 2020. Where you show up as an expert at the earliest possible time and board around 10:30am out of Terminal A?

When there starts to be a line, they tend to enforce the check-in times at Terminal A and separate folks by check-in time to enter the terminal with separate queues for the different times. If there is no line, they let anyone in.

18 hours ago, Midwest Cruiser said:

Also @matt, to you have a updated list of things that the check in process has on it: like you sign into the App or online and fill out what forms, do you upload your Drivers license, passport? I know you needed to have a recent picture uploaded. 

You upload a photo of your passport and take a selfie in the app

19 hours ago, Midwest Cruiser said:

Question for those that have cruised recently. If you are assigned a boarding time, are they enforcing it, or is it almost back to Pre 2020. Where you show up as an expert at the earliest possible time and board around 10:30am out of Terminal A?

I had booked 1 pm but boarded an hour early just two weeks ago!

Nobody checked times what so ever.