Multiple room photo package question

Cruise mom4

Hello,

I am travelling on Wonder with my family soon. We have 4 minor children, 2 are in a room with 1 adult and 2 are in a room with the other. Royal advised we have to buy 2 photo packages. My question is, could I buy a 100 photo package for one room and the 10 photo package for the second to save a bit of money. My question is how do they know or track who is in what room? Wouldn’t we just take all of our photos together as a family and then have access to the 110 photos? Would they really be able to limit the photos taken for the room that has the 10 photo package? Thank you!

Ditto - I had traveled with my family (all adults).  We had 4 rooms.  When our pictures were taken, we gave all 4 room numbers.  Each room was responsible for their own photo package.  I got the bare minimum while my sister got the 100 photo package.  

The only rule when giving a room number was at least 1 person from that room must have been in the picture. So, photos of just my husband and myself were not shared among the other 3 rooms. 

• 2 weeks later...

I was looking at a private photo session for our family, but we're in connecting cabins (one adult on the reservation in each cabin). I'm confused on whether one session would cover all 5 of us. The kids are minors, but would they give me grief about my wife being in the photos since she's technically on a different cabin reservation?

• 1 month later...

I wanted to follow up on this discussion.  We have an upcoming cruise in which my wife and I are in a room next door to my 2 kids and my mother-in-law.  We were looking at booking the private photo session and understood that the kids being 21 and under could be included in our session.  Does that mean my mother-in-law would not be allowed in any of our private photo session pictures or would they let her join since she is in their room?  Or if the package was purchased with their room reservation would my wife and I be able to join since we are the parents and they are 21 and under?  

Thanks in advance.