Online check in

JamieNI

Hey,

Check in opened for my cruise today and I have had trouble trying to access it on the Royal App. I keep getting the error message below and the same thing even when I tried it on the website too. I was thinking it could perhaps be down to it being so busy? Anyone else have or had the same problem? 

6750DA57-CC68-40D3-843C-D540BE97C27D.thumb.png.d44de241afcceaac6e8313c461d43db3.png

I don't know if this helps, but my app kept flipping between December 12th and December 13th for check-in dates prior to me actually checking in. The actual date was, in fact, December 13th. Could you possibly be trying to check in a day earlier than it actually opens? RC's online stuff is for the birds...

6 hours ago, Cactus527 said:

I don't know if this helps, but my app kept flipping between December 12th and December 13th for check-in dates prior to me actually checking in. The actual date was, in fact, December 13th. Could you possibly be trying to check in a day earlier than it actually opens? RC's online stuff is for the birds...

I have the same problem for check in on April 5th / 6th depending on what day it is. Lol.