Grand Suites - Allure of the Seas

Coda_Sarah

We are seriously considering upgrading our cabin to a Grand Suite on Allure of the Seas.  I am considering booking a suite on Deck 12, Deck 8, or Deck 6.  

I noticed the grand suites are very close to the aft elevators.  I hope there is no noise from the elevator banks if you are in a Grand Suite?

I like the idea of deck 6 being close to the boardwalk and Royal Promenade (Deck 5), but I wonder about any noise below.  Any experiences?  Deck 8 is where we are booked now, and I like the convenience of Central Park, but my reasoning for being there is being close to Park Cafe in the morning.  Lastly, Deck 12 is the same deck my brother is on, so besides that reason, I'm not sure if Deck 12 offers any conveniences besides being close to the Diamond lounge (we are diamond).

Would you be able to share their experiences of being on these decks?  It's probably a tie between deck 6 and 8 and wondering if you felt one was better than the other.

I prefer the higher decks and would pick deck 12 for that reason. I’ve stayed in many suites on deck 12 and higher and it’s always been a great experience. We like the higher decks for the better views though. There’s quite a bit to unpack here, you should just flip a coin and go with it because any of those three options work well for you.

2 hours ago, Coda_Sarah said:

We are seriously considering upgrading our cabin to a Grand Suite on Allure of the Seas.  I am considering booking a suite on Deck 12, Deck 8, or Deck 6.  

I noticed the grand suites are very close to the aft elevators.  I hope there is no noise from the elevator banks if you are in a Grand Suite?

I like the idea of deck 6 being close to the boardwalk and Royal Promenade (Deck 5), but I wonder about any noise below.  Any experiences?  Deck 8 is where we are booked now, and I like the convenience of Central Park, but my reasoning for being there is being close to Park Cafe in the morning.  Lastly, Deck 12 is the same deck my brother is on, so besides that reason, I'm not sure if Deck 12 offers any conveniences besides being close to the Diamond lounge (we are diamond).

Would you be able to share their experiences of being on these decks?  It's probably a tie between deck 6 and 8 and wondering if you felt one was better than the other.

if im not mistaken grand suites on oasis class on deck 12 specifically have some suites that come with their own hot tub on the balcony....