Hot tea options

Nonna T

Good question. Allure should have a few coffee and snack bars and you can ask for hot water there. Also the Windjammer has hot water available at the coffee kiosks, and the main dining room or any of the other restaurants can provide hot water as part of meal service.

Another suggestion is suites often provide an in-room tea service - an electric pot to plug in that heats water as well as an assortment of bags. I'm a big hot tea fan and have in the past requested one for our (non-suite) room. If they have an extra pot the room attendant will often provide one. Side note: yes, the tap water in the bathroom is fine to drink, so if you can secure a pot you can fill it in the bathroom.

Have fun!

Cafe Lattetudes served Tazo, Tazo was available in the room, and Bigelow was available at dining locations (Windjammer/Park Cafe) for my last sailing. My ship didn't have a Promenade Cafe so I'm not sure about that location, and I'm also not sure if the offerings differ from ship to ship. Hopefully someone more knowledgeable can chime in.

Back in October, when we were on the Liberty, all Diamond and up levels were issued, via their Seapass cards, daily vouchers because the Diamond Lounge's Espresso machine was still broken. I'm not a coffee drinker, but I did try Teavana, which was available at the Cafe Promenade. Hubby chose Starbuck's cafe latte. I didn't care for Teavana - I much prefer the Bigelow tea, which is also at Cafe Promenade, the Diamond Lounge, Windjammer, and MDR and it's free. I believe that you can also purchase Tazo tea bags in the Cafe Promenade. 

The Promenade Cafe, like the Windjammer, also has large machines that dispense free coffee. The hot water dispensers on the machines are yours to use if you want to brew tea.  

On the Adventure, it's pretty much the same offerings, with maybe less selections of tea and coffee at Cafe Promenade. I believe the premium coffee is still Starbucks and I'm fairly certain that I saw Teavana , and perhaps Tazo, offered there as well. 

• 2 weeks later...