Great beach destinations other than Mexico

HtownHolly

So we’ve been to Cozumel and Costa Maya a few times, and would like to try somewhere else next time. Grand Cayman looks great, but I don’t get the sense RCCL sails there often (or else it’s on the much older/smaller ships). 

What other Caribbean options would fit this bill? We’ve been to the ABCs, Labadee. Jamaica and Honduras, so bonus points for suggestions of new spots. Maybe revisiting Coco Cay is in order (were there 3 years ago). Are other southern/eastern islands ones with nice sandy shores?

Grand Cayman is a tender port so no Oasis class visits.  

At the moment Odyssey has enough other non-tender ports available so they seem to keep Odyssey away too.  That leaves the older ships to get there.

St Thomas has some pretty beaches.  Magens Bay Beach is world renowned.  St. Maarten does as well.  One beach is visible from the ship and a short taxi by car or water away.    Other beaches are a 20 to 25 minute taxi ride.  Maho Beach is famous for being at the end of a runway.  St. Kitts too, by taxi.  Antigua as the saying goes has "365 beaches so one for every day of the year" but I think it's a few short of 365 officially.   

• 4 weeks later...

While not on the RC cruise itineraries, Turks and Caicos...Grace Bay Beach is FANTASTIC...I know Carnival docks at Grand Turk but that is not Grace Bay.  Those that have been to Grace Bay will tell you...it's unreal.  So if a land based vacation is in your future and you want one of the best beaches out there...GO!