disembarkation

That's not worth the risk of missing the flight even with self-assist. Technically, if the ship makes it alongside in time, clears, you self-assist and are first in line, there is a chance, if you can get an uber/lyft quickly. There are too many variable though, and if I did that, I would be as stressed as I could be. I don't think I would do that even if the sailing was out of Port Everglades with the airport ten minutes away. Port Canaveral? Everything has to work perfectly. What if you looked at Jacksonville or Melbourne? I've flown into both before, because I hate Orlando airport...maybe there's a later flight out of one of those airports.

Conceivably it's possible. We walked off the ship at 7:30am on our last cruise. but you'd have to have a car waiting to whisk you to the airport and then not have any delays getting there. So possible, not advisable.  Of course if you miss your flight you'd be on standby for the next flights out but you may have to wait around all day for a spot. 

A 9:15 flight from MCO is not all that conceivably possible. Especially with full capacity ships and people cruising and vacationing more.

PC is a good 50-60min away from MCO, without traffic. Even if they managed to get off at 7:15 and had transportation waiting, they still would get to the airport around or after 8:30. That would leave them maybe 20min to go through TSA and make it to their gate. Boarding usually ends 15min before they are scheduled to leave. This is based off everything going as planned, humans are involved so nothing will go 100% as planned.