Air2Sea return flight after a B2B

barjpoe

My TA has tried but to no avail, so I'm reaching out to the RCBloggers.

We've tried to use Air2Sea to get a one way flight from Vancouver to Boston.  But Air2Sea doesn't want to allow it, The excuse they give its because its a B2B , we're accually doing a B2B2B ; starting in Galveston, the to LA on to Vancouver, to do the AK cruise, & then fly home to Boston.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Not that is will be of any help, but we did a B2B out of San Juan in Jan of 2022 and used Air2Sea.  The main reason I used them is with the start up from US ports at that time only 6 month old,  I made the air arrangement 9 month out and wanted to be refunded if Cruising was delayed or cancelled from that port.

My Travel Agent had to call though to make those arrangements.

I know other have advised to use Air2Sea for the flight portion of a Transatlantic Sailing.  I personally don't see how yours is much different.

I've done this several times now...even twice when doing "side-to-sides" (Sort of like B2B, but on two different ships--even two different cruise lines!)...

I used Air2Sea this past August when cruising on Vision of the Seas from Barcelona followed by Celebrity Summit from Reykjavik...had three legs, so booked two attached to one cruise and one attached to the other.  Couldn't get the website to do it, but, for the phone reps, no problem.

Then, for my upcomiong S2S--Transatlantic Rio to Lisbon on Celebrity Infinity followed by Barcelona round trip on Symphony of the Seas, we used Air2Sea again, by phone) to book LAX-Rio and Barcelona-LAX...(We booked the Lisbon-BCN on our own.)   Air2Sea attached the entire two way ticket to one cruise, gave us the necessary dates to encompass both cruises.  You can ALWAYS pick your arrival and departure dates.  Not everyone flies in on embarkation day and flies out on disembarkation day.  We never do...We just call Air2Sea and give them our dates and airports.  As long as the flight there precedes your first cruise and the date home is after, they can do it.   Lots of people fly in a week or more erly or fly out a week or more late.