Made a Reservation for three- only two show up

JDHOWARD

Yesterday, I booked a cruise out of Galveston for myself, my husband, and my MIL. This is going to be her Christmas gift. I booked two staterooms, filled out the passenger information and paid the deposit. When I looked at my Upcoming Cruises- it does not show her on the account. I put my email address (to keep it a surprise) and do have an email confirmation for her. I want to be able to buy the Key for her and a spa appointment- but how can I do that? I have had zero luck getting through to RC, and when I try and "add another cruise" with her info- the site freezes. Any help would be appreciated. 

Transfer your sailing to a TA. They can work that out for you so you don't have to wait to speak with someone at RC. And, they think of things you haven't even thought about regarding your sailing. There are plenty of good suggestions on these boards. 

You can still plan everything else, e.g., The Key, dining, drinks, exursions, etc.