How early to arrive to shows?

30 - 45 minutes should be plenty of time.

Since you have a large group I would definitely recommend getting there NLT 30 minutes prior.  Officially, you are not permitted to save seats but if you are there early and you have enough people to at least stagger every other seat or something of that nature, you shouldn't have a problem.  I have seen some ugly interactions when people try to save too many seats so I would minimize that situation to whatever extent you can.

30 - 45 minutes should be plenty of time.

Since you have a large group I would definitely recommend getting there NLT 30 minutes prior.  Officially, you are not permitted to save seats but if you are there early and you have enough people to at least stagger every other seat or something of that nature, you shouldn't have a problem.  I have seen some ugly interactions when people try to save too many seats so I would minimize that situation to whatever extent you can.

How early do you have to arrive to save pool chairs for a group of 8? ;) 

Guest toodle68

It depends on the show.. some shows were packed.  Just make sure the rest of the party show up before it gets busy. One occasion a person was 'reserving' nearly an entire row and it got a little awkward since there were no other seats available.. it was like showing food to a starving pack of dogs.

• 3 weeks later...

We went on the Oasis in February of this year.  Had a great time!  I suggest you go online and reserve the shows prior to sailing.  Our experience was that we arrived at the show about 30 minutes ahead of showtime and especially for those shows expected to be packed, there were "ushers" to scan your seapass card and they actually turned away people that did not have advance reservations until 15 minutes before showtime.  Reserve prior to sailing!