Can't sign in to Royal Caribbean on new computer?

My laptop died last weekend so I had to order a new one. I got it yesterday and got it all set up but for some reason I can't log in to Royal Caribbean. It just keeps saying  this, "We've got your info. However, we're unable to bring up your account right now, so please try again later". Any ideas why? Its super frustrating. Thanks

10 minutes ago, FoxboroCruiser said:

Sometimes it just seems to help me when some website gets wonky.  For no logical reason I can decider occasionally changing browsers randomly makes a difference.  Also, be sure to clear all your cookies and temporary cache files.

Yes, cookies and cache, I forgot about that. Have had that issue in the past. Weird it's on a brand new laptop. Thanks

34 minutes ago, Al Miller said:

You wouldn't have the dreaded Norton anti-virus free trial or some sort of firewall trial software on the new laptop would you? Just something to look at.

Oh ya know what, I have no idea what anti virus software I have. Good question. My last computer used the Microsoft built in anti virus which worked well. 

10 minutes ago, The Fox said:

I have the same problem. Have done all of the above fixes and it still  does not work. I'm figuring they'll get it fixed since I've not had trouble previously and it just worked last month for me.

So it's just a coincidence that this is happening when I got my new laptop? Royal Caribbean IT strikes again and completely drives me insane. 🤣 Thanks Royal. You build awesome ships, you provide great vacations with amazing adventures but websites are not your friend. 🤣🤣🤣🤣