30% sale ends soon

There's always a sale.  24x7x365.   ;)

A new one will be announced and advertised before the old one ends. :)

I know when I booked mine last month,  I saved 60% off the second passenger. So it's the same as the current "sale" of 30% each passenger, no?

Yeah, the wording changes each time but the end result is usually close to the same.  I find I can catch the big savings on limited, unannounced specials on specific ships.  that's why i usually check their site once a day.

(yes, the addiction is strong) :D

18 days...18 days...18 days...

No secret, just that in addition to the normal sale going on, they will drop the rates on specific ships based on the "crystal ball" they have in the revenue department telling them it needs a little boost.  ;)

I just go to the website, start to make a booking, put in the months I'm interested in, then add my particulars (55+, FL resident, D+) and see what comes up.  

Some folks last month I believe it was grabbed a 4 night on Empress for $167 that way!   (I couldn't make the dates work :(  )

To be clear, the 30% off sale runs through the end of March.  It's just the bonus OBC offer that expires.

The OBC that is not combinable with your C & A discounts.   If you book a balcony and are Diamond or above take the discount, If you're Emerald or below take the OBC. (under the current promotion)

But Emerald get's a discount of $125.00 so isn't that better you ask?  Not the way RC applies the 30% off sale price.  They apply your C & A discount before applying the 30% off so in reality your $125.00 discount becomes a net $87.50 discount.  Something I discovered when booking the Symphony.

The OBC that is not combinable with your C & A discounts.   If you book a balcony and are Diamond or above take the discount, If you're Emerald or below take the OBC. (under the current promotion)

But Emerald get's a discount of $125.00 so isn't that better you ask?  Not the way RC applies the 30% off sale price.  They apply your C & A discount before applying the 30% off so in reality your $125.00 discount becomes a net $87.50 discount.  Something I discovered when booking the Symphony.

Correct, I skipped it for the Symphony GC because I have a balcony, but took it for my inside Symphony room on the 4-night Symphony sailing.