The Key

deep1

Just got the key for upcoming cruise. Same price as the Voom Hi speed so why not...  I do know: Chops lunch, store carry on til room ready, expedited boarding, VIP show seating, leisurely disembarkation, etc.  I know it shortens lines at certain things that I don't plan to do as well. What am I missing? Are there things I'm missing that I should take advantage of?  Never really thought about it but now that I got it, I'm kinda excited... 

Don't be shy about basics. I'm entirely new to this. Like what do you suggest for the chops lunch?  

We enjoyed The Key on our last cruise because it was basically free due to Covid OBC. To me the best part was the early boarding and Chops lunch. It was very relaxing to go to a nice sit down lunch and not have to worry about eating lunch in the Windjammer. The menu was pretty small. Google "Chops lunch menu Royal Caribbean" & you can find pics of it.

RCCL newbie and we booked the Key for our first trip out of Boston in October to NE/Canada.  There is so many negatives said about The Key.  Just getting on board early without a large line is the hook for me. Mrs Fan does not do well in large groups.  I know that the cruise will be crowded, but she handles that better.  It's the long lines prior to boarding that cause her issues.  We have another sailing next year in June to Alaska.  Waiting for The Key to drop in price and will probably grab it if it gets in the $25 range which is what I just paid for the NE/Canada trip.