Labadee tram and food

Welcome to the message boards!

The first food location is a very short walk from the pier on the left.

There is no tram until you get off the pier. But you'll walk past the first food pavilion before you reach the tram.

1 hour ago, Joy Peterson said:

Is there lunch served on the Island compliments of the ship??

Yes

There are several lunch areas at Labadee all with food from the ship.  There is one near Columbus Cove, Adrenaline Beach and near the pier not far from the arrivals plaza.  It's all the same food just in different areas so everyone doesn't have to come to one area to eat.   If you've settled into Columbus Cove or Nellie's Beach the food area near there is the closest.  The dedicated suites only area also has a lunch buffet setup.

Correcting my previous post: On Coco Cay there will be some carts available as you depart the ship that provide rides to the tram area on the island. These are like large 8-10 person golf carts, very nice.  95% of the people will walk but for those with mobility issues the carts are a nice option. Labadee has no such carts as of the last time I was there.

Edited by Galveston Steve

On 7/25/2022 at 8:32 PM, Galveston Steve said:

I won't disagree with @Matt but I will clarify: There will be some carts available as you depart the ship that provide rides to the tram area on the island. These are like large 8-10 person golf carts, very nice.  95% of the people will walk but for those with mobility issues the carts are a nice option.

That is great to know - no one has mentioned these golf carts - are they available in every port?

I am glad to hear golf carts or other conveyances are now available to get some folks from the boat to the tram or other areas.

We've been to Labadee multiple times, and I've never seen them available.  This particularly is a long, hot walk from the ship, and is difficult for some folks.

20 minutes ago, WAYNO said:

I am glad to hear golf carts or other conveyances are now available to get some folks from the boat to the tram or other areas.

We've been to Labadee multiple times, and I've never seen them available.  This particularly is a long, hot walk from the ship, and is difficult for some folks.

Boy, do I agree with this !  That has always been a horrific walk.  Glad there is some assistance now !

8 hours ago, Joy Peterson said:

That is great to know - no one has mentioned these golf carts - are they available in every port?

7 hours ago, WAYNO said:

7 hours ago, The Fox said:

I am really glad to hear this, too. The only place we saw on Labadee was the area right at the port. I look forward to exploring more next time I visit. Thanks.

6 hours ago, WAAAYTOOO said:

Boy, do I agree with this !  That has always been a horrific walk.  Glad there is some assistance now !

Correction! I thought this question was about Coco Cay for some reason.  My answer was incorrect for Labadee because there are no golf carts there to take you from the ship to the tram station. [...and this is why I should never ever correct @Matt]. I'll correct my original post.