Weather end of August 21-28

Sela

hello everyone!!

I wanted to know if anyone has been to these places at the same time as I am going which is August 21-28 Perfect day at coco, st thomas (charlotte amalie), st kitts and nevis i wanted to know what the weather was like during this time and places? i’m afraid of a wash out..does it normally not rain or not rain long? 

I don't want to be "that guy" but past experiences with weather mean absolutely nothing. If you go to weatherspark website it does have historical data though so you can check out the temperatures, rainfall, etc for the exact days in years prior. I put in those dates for last year and looks like there were only light showers for two or three days overnight or in the early morning. In 2020, rain almost every single day. Just depends on what weather systems move through this year though!

Agree with others that weather predictions for anyplace are a bit of a guess and the further out you are the more suspect they might be. 

BUT…

This is the Caribbean and since temps don’t vary much between summer and winter (that is why cruises go there year round, right?) you can expect warm and sunny weather with maybe some passing showers.  As mentioned your dates are in hurricane season, so if that weather phenomenon occurs expect your sailing itinerary to change to keep you, the guests, and the ship safe and in as much warm and sunny weather as they can find.