Wallow Talkies for Kids at Adventure Ocean

I know I have read previously about the effectiveness of Walkie Talkies onboard but we really only want them for our kids to have at adventure ocean so they would be able to get us if needed. It would save us from going and checking constantly if they are done and also if they don’t want to be there anymore I don’t want them to feel trapped until we show up to get them. (Admittedly likely more in my head than theirs lol) So one would they work anyways and two are they even allowed to have them in adventure ocean?

Thanks!

Walkie-Talkies are universally hated by everyone around the person using them.  Don't do that to your kids.  Ever been annoyed by that one guy that puts his phone on speaker mode while walking through a crowd?  Now imagine there's also squawking and squeaking hurting your ears.  Walkies Talkies don't work well around metal and even worse in a metal box.  Guess what a ship is....lots of metal boxes.  The only thing they are good at on a ship is making people mad at you.

3 hours ago, Atlantix2000 said:

Walkie-Talkies are universally hated by everyone around the person using them.  Don't do that to your kids.  Ever been annoyed by that one guy that puts his phone on speaker mode while walking through a crowd?  Now imagine there's also squawking and squeaking hurting your ears.  Walkies Talkies don't work well around metal and even worse in a metal box.  Guess what a ship is....lots of metal boxes.  The only thing they are good at on a ship is making people mad at you.

Oh I completely get what you’re saying! I wouldn’t want to use them any more than for a quick come get me call lol. I had heard they didn’t work well anyways.