Masks for kids in Adventure ocean

Any idea when kids will be allowed into Adventure Ocean without masks?  From what I understand: vaccinated or not, all kids are required to wear masks while in Adventure Ocean.  With schools not requiring masks any longer, why does RCCL still require kids to wear masks in AO even if they are vaccinated?   Our family is cruising in June, and they are not looking forward to being required to wear masks in AO.  Let me know if you have heard any different. 

Thank you!

12 hours ago, DonR said:

We are cruising in June as well, and our 9YO is hoping for the mask requirement to be lifted. It won't stop him if he has to wear one, he would just be happier with out it. 

Same with our son! He loves the club so much he didn't protest when we went on Allure last month. Even though at home (Florida) we do not wear masks at all. But he would be thrilled if they dropped it. 

We sail with daughter’s family in July. Neither grandchild has had to wear masks in Tx. private schools since covid started. I’m sure they’ll comply but grudgingly so. Kids are the least likely to get or spread covid so hopefully Royal will reassess stats (before summer) and let the kids be kids- you know, free to breathe! 

I didn't even realize they were still required.  They aren't required on Carnival which my friend just cruised on.  My kids wore masks a lot during the pandemic but since they have been vaccinated that haven't wanted to wear them as much.  They did during Omicron but then stopped at Spring break.  We had to wear them at the doctors this past week and my oldest was not happy.  She wore it, but I am thinking she may want to skip all that if it is still required.  I can't imagine though in November it will still be required.