Using Someone Else's Seapass for Drinks

katiedah

... it's not what it sounds like!

I have the refreshment package; my husband does not (honestly, he'd just prefer to stick with water, with maybe a glass of wine that we'll pay for a la carte with dinner). I am not a morning person, so I am wondering if he would be able to take my Seapass card to get me a coffee drink to bring back to the room— again, this would be for ME to drink. 

I am guessing this wouldn't be allowed, to prevent people from sharing their packages. But, has anyone been able to do this without it causing a problem?

My morning schedule would always be to get my wife her specialty coffee. I actually would just tell them our cabin number. Since I had the DBP and she had the Refreshment package it probably made no difference. By day three the barista would see me coming and know exactly what I was ordering 🙂. I don't know if one of us had no package and I was ordering for the one that did if that would make any difference.