Star Class Complimentary Specialty Restaurants

ArtC

15 hours ago, ArtC said:

Just booked a curse on the Allure in a Star class suite.

Once of the benefits included is the above title.

Does anyone have more info on this?

How many specialty restaurants are included? 

You can eat at any of them, or have the food delivered to your suite. Your star class genie will make all the arrangements.

• 1 year later...

If anyone is still following this thread, are there limits to the specialty menu selections? Not to sound gluttonous but I was curious if the star class benefit offers more than the standard specialty restaurant package (i.e., seafood tower at Chops at n/c).

38 minutes ago, Jeff R said:

If anyone is still following this thread, are there limits to the specialty menu selections? Not to sound gluttonous but I was curious if the star class benefit offers more than the standard specialty restaurant package (i.e., seafood tower at Chops at n/c).

Yes, Star Class includes all of the "upcharge" items in both the specialty restaurants and/or the MDR (not that you would be in the MDR, but you could).  Unfortunately, the seafood tower is no more.  We got it a couple of times while being SC but they no longer offer it.  So, basically anything on the menu, as much as you want.  BTW, it also includes anything from Izumi sushi, even if you are having the hibachi menu.  So if you are having hibachi and decide you want a sushi roll or some sashimi, it will be complimentary.  That is what the SC food coma is all about !