check in/set sail pass question

fa-li

Yay! Got to check in today!  It's getting real finally.

I did check in on the app and a few hours later got emails for each of us saying we are all checked in.  But when I click on "show set sail pass" it says Sorry, can't show it, proceed to the check in counter. Is this something that becomes available later?  I mean, it's only been a few hours so maybe I'm being over-enthusiastic?  Or did I manage to mess up what seemed like a simple process?

Thanks. Tried that and it says all checked in and ready to sail. The app says See you at 10:30, so my check in time is good. The website offers a spot to view set sail pass, but that just goes to a blank screen. It also says luggage tags are pending so I’m going to give it some more time. I’ll ask my TA to check in a day or two. The joys of Royal tech, lol. 

2 hours ago, fa-li said:

Thanks. Tried that and it says all checked in and ready to sail. The app says See you at 10:30, so my check in time is good. The website offers a spot to view set sail pass, but that just goes to a blank screen. It also says luggage tags are pending so I’m going to give it some more time. I’ll ask my TA to check in a day or two. The joys of Royal tech, lol. 

Do you happen to have a GTY cabin?  While that wouldn't necessarily cause the Set Sail pass to appear blank, it is an extra variable, and we all know how well Royal IT deals with those...

• 1 month later...

Hello Fa-Li, did you ever get this issue resolved? I'm currently having the same issue and I have a GTY cabin - meaning the cruise line would choose the cabin location for me. I noticed in one your previous messages - you mentioned your luggage tags are pending. That's usually only the case if you have a GTY cabin. Thank You!