Searching for Cruises Give Me a Headache

I'm looking at the new Caribbean sailings that came out last week and today, and I'm having a really hard time assimilating the information. I feel like I have to sort down so specifically to get all the information on a single page that I lose sight of the big picture - like to see the actual ports on an itinerary, I have to pick a sailing, but then I can't remember what other ships are sailing in that month to compare. Maybe it's just showing my age, but I want all the info layed out in list form sort of like the flyers at the Next Cruise office. This ship leaves port ABC and goes to XYZ on dates 123 then below that another ship going to the same area with the same info.

Is there some site where I can see or compare differently than what's on Royal's website?

3 hours ago, melmar02 said:

I want all the info layed out in list form sort of like the flyers at the Next Cruise office.

Is there some site where I can see or compare differently than what's on Royal's website?

You can get those flyers here: https://loyaltoyoualways.com/deployment/

Scroll down the page and click on the name of the ship.