Recent Harmony Eastern Cruise Compass

MamaG

Does anyone have a recent Harmony of the Seas Eastern Caribbean cruise compass? I've been watching and waiting and haven't seen a new one since end of January. So much has changed since then regarding Covid and stuff. I'm just curious to see how things are running now. Thanks!!

22 minutes ago, Pooch said:

Bug me because I will forget!  I usually take them home so I can post them later.  But BUG ME!!  Got my concierge email today!!!

I am so excited for you!  Between totally sympathizing with the "love him/he drives me nuts" brother situation (I have one just like that) and your  cruise going just six weeks before mine, I've become so emotionally invested in your trip!  Can't wait to hear all about it, and wishing you the very best experience! (and I WILL bug you, lol) 

3 hours ago, Pooch said:

I’ve posted a meet on Roll Calls for day 3 at Sabor around 4.  Not sure anyone will be there but in case there’s any interest.  Twangster is on our sailing too.

That's great! I don't have a dining package and am not doing any specialty dining so I won't be able to join. I hope you have a good turn out, though. 😁

On 3/5/2022 at 11:43 PM, MamaG said:

Does anyone have a recent Harmony of the Seas Eastern Caribbean cruise compass? I've been watching and waiting and haven't seen a new one since end of January. So much has changed since then regarding Covid and stuff. I'm just curious to see how things are running now. Thanks!!

I just returned from this 7-night itinerary this past Sunday.  Will get them scanned and sent to @Matt

Cruise Compass Harmony of the Seas 7 Nt Eastern Caribbean Feb 27-Mar 6 2022.pdf

@MamaG - Will try attaching here, but it's 10.2 MB so not sure it will post.  Will email to @Matt also.

Great cruise and highly recommend Big Daddy's Hideaway Heist Aqua Show; iSkate ice show, and DSB Journey Tribute Band Concert (if available on your sailing).  Grease musical was good also.

Last week's 7-Night sailing on Harmony of the Seas:  Guest Services crew member reported 3,300 pax (about 60% capacity) including over 300 children.

Masks were optional for pax (crew still wore masks 100% of the time).  There was frequent cleaning throughout the ship, and disinfectant fogging of the passageways in the middle of the night.  Handwashing was enforced at eateries, and alcohol hand gel stations were located everywhere.   It was a very comfortable environment and didn't feel/seem crowded to me.  No problems that I am aware of.

2 hours ago, EmptyNestTravels said:

Last week's 7-Night sailing on Harmony of the Seas:  Guest Services crew member reported 3,300 pax (about 60% capacity) including over 300 children.

Masks were optional for pax (crew still wore masks 100% of the time).  There was frequent cleaning throughout the ship, and disinfectant fogging of the passageways in the middle of the night.  Handwashing was enforced at eateries, and alcohol hand gel stations were located everywhere.   It was a very comfortable environment and didn't feel/seem crowded to me.  No problems that I am aware of.

Thanks so much! I've been waiting for this kind of info!! So glad you had a good time. Now I'm really excited. 😁