Hotel Recommendation for Seattle Port

ShellJ

I will be celebrating ( a late celebration) my 50th birthday with a cruise to Alaska and will leaving out of Seattle.  I've already booked air travel through RC Air2Sea but the hotel prices seemed to be overpriced. Any suggestions for Hotels that would be close to port yet not too expensive?  Thanks in advance

Are you planning on spending any time in Seattle? We just booked the Crowne Plaza Seattle Downtown. We're flying in on a Saturday, exploring on Sunday, and getting on the ship on Monday. We booked it because it's a few blocks from Pike Place Market, and seems to be pretty centrally located for downtown. The reviews look good, and the rates were pretty good too. It looks like they have a shuttle for a fee to the cruise port, and if that's unavailable it's looks like it would only be a $20-$25 Lyft/Uber. It's also a few blocks from a light rail station that connects directly to the airport. I can't really recommend it since I didn't stay there, but I'm an over researcher and this looked like the best option to me.

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, SpeedNoodles said:

We've stayed in all of the Hyatts in Downtown Seattle and we really love them all (especially Olive 8).  Our favorite boutique hotel didn't survive the pandemic :(.

We stayed in the Grand Hyatt and liked it's accommodations and location. A number of the Hyatt's are all in the same area and very close to Pike Place  Market area. Great restaurants and bars in the area are plenty.