Suite Perks

Jillb

12 hours ago, Jillb said:

If we have a GS booked and our check in time says 1:00pm can we come earlier?  Also, is there any need to pay for The Key if we already have the perks with a suite?

Ports and ships may have different policies…but for me at Port Liberty and on the Anthem;

Being in a GS I can come to the port an hour before my assigned time.  
The Key would allow me to come at the earliest time available so that I can be aboard to take advantage of the Chops lunch and the carry-on delivery service.   
Also, being in a GS gives me one Voom surf and stream. So the Key benefit of Voom would be duplicated for another device.
On the Anthem, the Key reserved activities times are only for the Flow Rider and the Rock Climbing Wall…so…no thank you. 
I haven’t been to any tender ports, so the early tender benefit with the Key hasn’t been used.   
I do early walk off with all of my luggage at the end of the cruise and I go down early. The Key usually gets me to the head of the line, but the line is usually short when I get there anyway.  
The suite concierge told me that the theater will be starting again with early access and reserved seating areas for Sky Class, Pinnacles and Key members…but so far…no. The doors open and it’s first come, first in. No reserved areas except for the Star Class seats which have the red cloths over them. The good thing about the theater now is there are no more reservations required. Two70 still requires them only because the venue is smaller and they want to give everyone a chance to see Spectra’s Cabaret.

Hope this helps. Have a great cruise!

11 hours ago, KristiZ said:

You can arrive one hour earlier than your scheduled time. 

We book junior suites and while the cabin classification has the word "suite" in our experience JS's do not have all the perks that come with GS and above.  May JS passengers also embark up to an hour earlier than the assigned time?

17 minutes ago, Toby said:

We book junior suites and while the cabin classification has the word "suite" in our experience JS's do not have all the perks that come with GS and above.  May JS passengers also embark up to an hour earlier than the assigned time?

For the purposes of early boarding, a JS counts as a suite.

On 3/3/2022 at 2:05 PM, MarkFamMan said:

I truly love this message board as we get to learn so much more of the tips and tricks!  The 1 hour earlier than time I didn't know about if in a suite which is great!

Same! I had no idea about this! Now I don't need to stress as much if we get a 1 PM!