Unlimited Dining Package

Safemike1

Just wondering what the unlimited dining package includes. For instance, if I had the package and wanted to dine at Chops Grille, is the cost of the meal covered under the package, or is there an up-charge to it. When reading the rules, they are not very clear to me.

3 hours ago, Safemike1 said:

Just wondering what the unlimited dining package includes. For instance, if I had the package and wanted to dine at Chops Grille, is the cost of the meal covered under the package, or is there an up-charge to it. When reading the rules, they are not very clear to me.

Chops Grille is covered. They put the prices and they have to give you a receipt to sign of what you ordered at the end for their inventory purpose. Unless it says a la carte it's covered and the a la carte's will usually give you a limit to spend. For instance, playmakers is $25 or $35 and Izumi Hibachi is usually and additional $10 surcharge.

All restaurants excluding tastings (Chiefs table, Royal Lunch, and Sushi and Saki) are included. So, the only reason prices are listed is because these places, without a dining package, would cost. Some places have upcharges or credit values even with the dining plan.

Playmaker is a $20 credit; Izumi Sushi is a $35 credit and Hibachi is a $10/15 upcharge.

• 4 weeks later...

Is there a database anywhere that actually has the info everyone is referencing?  It would be great to know some of fine details before boarding.  I would be curious to know how much credit you get in the a la carte spots.  Maybe it varies ship to ship?  Does anyone know if Johnny Rockets is covered?

23 minutes ago, LindyLarge said:

Is there a database anywhere that actually has the info everyone is referencing?  It would be great to know some of fine details before boarding.  I would be curious to know how much credit you get in the a la carte spots.  Maybe it varies ship to ship?  Does anyone know if Johnny Rockets is covered?

Johnny Rockets is covered but milkshakes are not. If you have a refreshment or deluxe drink package then the shakes are included.

If you look at the Ultimate Dining Package details in the cruise planner it states:

20220329_183900.thumb.jpg.bf8015131a766588308dcd4780776408.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
50 minutes ago, Rewbear said:

With the unlimited dining package, can you get two entrees at chops and it's included? Like if I wanted the steak and fish? I'm reading conflicting information

Chops seems to be the one specialty restaurant that limits entrees to one per person pretty consistently.