Zoom Surf + Stream 1 Device Verses 3 Device

There is absolutely no benefit to paying extra just so you can get separate codes. Go for the cheaper 3-device package. It works just as well. The only thing you have to do is make sure everyone will play ball and connect only one device at a time. As soon as someone tries to connect a fourth device one of the others will get disconnected.

Wow!  I've never seen the individual price cheaper to purchase x3 than a package that has 3 devices  to an access the code.

When you purchase the 3 device plan -yes, it is one code BUT any  3 devices can be used =-simultaneously. The code knows there are 3 devices, and they can change too-you can use your laptop and switch to a phone etc.    I have a 4 device access purchased for my family of 5.  So when 4 of us are on their phones, person #5 tries to log in and it gives a message to the effect : by logging in you will be logging someone off......and that's exactly what #5 does-and it knocks off the person who was on their device the longest  and it's a never ending "knock someone off the internet" that happens but I refuse to pay for another device. 

IF indeed the individual price is cheaper than a 3 device pack it would just mean you each get your own access code and you save $.  

Like I've said, I've priced the multi devices vs. individual for a lot of cruises and never saw the individual cheaper.  That's great!

1 hour ago, YellowBrickRoad said:

I notice the price is also cheaper if we purchase individually

I definitely hope you're correct, but make sure you are comparing comparable plans. I just checked my upcoming cruise and the layout of the plans can be misleading. There are two Surf + Stream packages, then two Surf only and then two more Surf + Stream packages and finally two more Surf only. I had to be diligent to compare them properly.

Surf + Stream 2 Devices is about $4 cheaper than getting two S+S 1 Device. 

I guess I am in the minority on this one.  We tried doing the multi-device VOOM and ended up nearly killing each other before the cruise was over.  I now ONLY purchase individual VOOM accounts.  Everyone has their own login and is in control of which devices they have logged on or off.  It just works out better for everyone's sanity.

3 hours ago, WAAAYTOOO said:

I guess I am in the minority on this one.  We tried doing the multi-device VOOM and ended up nearly killing each other before the cruise was over.  I now ONLY purchase individual VOOM accounts.  Everyone has their own login and is in control of which devices they have logged on or off.  It just works out better for everyone's sanity.

You are not in the minority because after our our last cruise, I realized quickly we needed our own individual accounts…..sanity is huge! 🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼