Double Crown & Anchor Points

Carolyn S.

On 12/30/2021 at 1:17 PM, twangster said:

There are a lot of qualify factors that may or may not be maintained during a lift & shift.  It depends.

twangster, We are getting ready to board the Brilliance OS starting on 17 Jan for 4 cruises in a row. These cruises were L&S and booked during the Double Crown & Anchor Points offer in 2020 along with other bookings this year.

Question: Have you heard what the policy will be on the extra points if we test positive during this 19N period or test positive on our test 2days prior?

If we test positive before we board we just want to keep the sailing on the Brilliance OS just move them to FEB-March time period

I was on the phone with a Crown and Anchor rep today to ask numerous questions.

one was “ can I move my reservation and retain my double double points”?”(we sail this Monday and are concerned  testing positive.)  The rep said “if you are within final payment you cannot do that”.

she also said it would be cash back (no future cruise credit) if one of us tested positive prior to boarding.

As usual, different reps might give different answers so if you don’t get an answer you like try again 

ouch, we have backup cruises (same ship just a month later)selected and hope we can just move them. thanks and will keep watching. Hope everything goes well for your Monday sailing.  Our TA returns off a ship and back to work on Tuesday probably will check in with them on this too.