Sky class question

Noley

Yes, they usually do contact you. What ship are you sailing? There may be someone here who has that specific concierge email so you can email them. I always at minimum make my Coastal Kitchen reservations by responding to their introduction email. Sailing on Sunday you may receive it tonight and maybe even tomorrow, it's not to late yet. I have received the email as close to the sailing as 3 days. Don't forget, especially with protocols and capacity ramping up they are on the ship right now helping the guests on board. 

11 minutes ago, CruisingOz said:

This will be our first Sky Class. When the concierge reaches out, what sort of requests can we ask for? Is it okay to ask about show and dinner reservations, or is this best left until we board?

Yes, these are precisely the kinds of things the Concierge can do for you before boarding….and after boarding

On the Symphony 12/4/21, we couldn’t book the entertainment until we boarded. We went up to the suite lounge on deck 17 and our concierge took care of the reservations. We were able to book the Coastal Kitchen prior to the cruise. Oz, are you still on the February 5th cruise on the Symphony? We will be on that cruise in a GS.